• Take a deep breath before blowing into the mouth piece
• Make sure your lips surround the entire mouth piece before releasing air.
• Blow even amounts of pressure until the tones stop.
• You will be requested for breath examples while driving - make sure you don't get distracted. You have 30 seconds to respond and we recommend testing this is a parking lot to familiarize yourself with the technique.
• Make sure to not use mouthwash, take cough medicine, or smoke before using this product.
• Please watch the instructional video on how to operate your new The Determinator® ignition interlock system.
• Try to bypass or tamper with the system or a lockout will occur.
• Have someone else breath into the device for you, the person driving is the one who provides the air.
• Use any products that contain alcohol for that will trip the system.